Costs and methods of delivery
The price of each purchased product includes transport costs (this does not apply to personal collection). The goods are delivered via:
InPost PARCEL BOXES - PLN 13.00
- Parcels are sent to a parcel locker or collection point of your choice throughout Poland.
- InPost reserves 2 to 4 business days to place the shipment in the receiving parcel locker, but very often it is the next day.
- After placing the parcel in the parcel locker, you will be informed by SMS, e-mail or via the application on your smartphone. REMEMBER! If you ever had the InPost application installed, you will not receive SMS notifications.
- Package collection is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, however you have exactly 48 hours from placing it in the locker. After this time, the package will be returned to our warehouse.
- Parcels are delivered from Monday to Friday. Standard delivery times are 8.00-16.00 (it is not possible to set a specific delivery time).
- Payment to the InPost courier is only possible in cash.
- The InPost courier is not obliged to contact you before delivery.
- The courier will make a maximum of two delivery attempts. After two failed attempts, the package will be returned to our warehouse.
- 98% of parcels are delivered on the next working day after dispatch. However, please note that InPost reserves a delivery time of 1 to 2 business days.